If any one of you saw me taking a stroll in the university premises with my mobile in my hand , I assure you I wasn’t aimlessly wandering around. I sure had a purpose. And that was to catch some Pokémon. And I’m quite certain this isn’t the ... Read more
In 2005, after the 55th annual meeting of the Nobel laureates, the two Asian Nobel laureates Professor Yuan T Lee and Professor Masatoshi Koshiba co proposed that an annual event should be organized to promote science in the region of Asian ... Read more
With the start of the month November, a controversial story was heard from the world of nature documentary. Many even doubted the story to be a hoax. But with the release of a video that proved the story was not just another fabrication or a hoax, the ... Read more
Planet Earth is inhabited by around 3 – 30 million species. Of them, 97% consists of invertebrates while the remaining 3% are vertebrates. It’s no secret that the Animal kingdom has astonishing members in it and we humans have not witnessed much of these ... Read more
Have you ever thought that a zombie apocalypse is a possibility? Maybe you didn’t. But I’m afraid that, IT IS. I know, even the idea of it might freak you out. But before anything, watch the following video.
Blood is a bodily fluid in animals. It is a transporting medium in the body which involves in the transportation of nutrients as well as gases. Blood is actually a tissue which is composed of blood cells suspended in blood plasma Being an essential ... Read more